Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Goodbye, Big Fuzzy


I learned today that my cat Jasper, whom I left with my brother's family in NY, died this past weekend. He was only five, and I was really excited to see him in a month when we went up. I'll find some pics. His sister (biological, even) isn't sure what to do, as she's always been with him since they were born.

Big Fuzzy was what I called him, and he's now in heaven. We shared some of the thoughest times of my life together, and he was always there, ready to purr, drool, and snuggle. Say a prayer for both of them, and for my nieces, brother, sister in law, parents, wife and myself. I'm devastated, to put it mildly. We all are.

Most of all I can recall the fun we had, and his silly antics. I'll miss you, Big Fuzzy. Love, Dad

2 comments:

blackcrag said...

Sorry to hear you cat died, Mike.

I'm very close to my sister's dog, and should anything ahppen to him, I'd be gutted.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry about your cat. Rowen and I send our hugs and prayers.