Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm about to go off, so don't read if you don't like profanity

I'm fucking pissed. My bank has totally screwed up my account. The mother fucking slack jawed rat bastards have returned checks that should have cleared to the places I wrote them, then went ahead and paid them but charged me overdraft fees anyway. Apparently simple math is beneath these damn troglodytes, so yet again I get to waste my lunch tomorrow to go straighten thes dumbasses out.

When I first opened my account, I ordered checks as any person would. 10 business days, the lady said. Well, four weeks and nothing. 6 weeks and nothing, and the idiots didn't want to do anything about it. Finally I get them to reorder the checks, and when they check the info, they have my street address, not my mailing address. Duh!!! Plus my name was spelled wrong on my first debit card. Of course, I had handed my license to the lady to set up my account with, and I know in Kingston most people aren't even close to the brightest bulb on the chandelier, but obviously reading isn't one of the requisites for working in a bank.

I finally got a new debit card (funny how it went to my mailing address, isn't it?) and then finally got my new checks ordered. Can you believe that they are misspelled? I give up, and now this. I hope the same idiot who defied the odds of evolution waits on me tomorrow. It's about time Darwin's theory caught up with it...

No comments: