Friday, January 27, 2006

I win the "Scars on your body" contest...

Ever notice how when some people get together and they talk about things it seems injuries and scars is a recurrent theme? Well, last night after work I dorve a friend to Islip, NY to pick up a car he bought. Then we went to Manhattan and hung out with some friends of mine. Well, at some point we were talking about scars and how we got them. Being a cyclist I have many scars from road rash, etc. But the one that I think will be my trump card from now on os the scar that's developing on my tongue. Yeah, you read it right!! My tongue.

I did it a week ago eating pizza. I bit down and somehow my molar got my tongue. Well, it actually put a hole through my tongue. I'm not sure how, but it did it. Now I'm actually getting a scar on my tongue!!! How cool is that? Well, I'm saying that now, but for all of last weekend it really was the worst thing known to me. But I digress. Anyway, everyone agreed that it was the weirdest place for a scar, and it definitely had the funniest circumstances. "What, 33 and you just realized you had a tongue?..."

I think it's funny, and I guess that's all that matters, huh?

No comments: