Saturday, January 28, 2006

Maybe you are wondering...

Maybe some of you are wondering about me. Ok, like why am I racing bikes and not working a real job, or why does it seem like I'm a free spirit who hasn't grown up? Easy. It's me. To put it in perspective, I am all of the following:

Special Forces veteran
Cancer Survivor (twice, Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma)
Former elite level cyclist (but not former for long)
Musician
Friend for life if I let you become a friend
Son, brother, Uncle

Those are the most important ones. So, I've seen and done a lot i n my short life. I've also lost friends, relatives, and even a girlfriend to accidents, illness, combat, old age. Life is too short to not do everything you want to. I've sacrificed much to be where I am. But I'm happy, and if you don't take the time to make yourself happy, who will? I guess what I'm saying is that I don't want to be on my deathbed saying "I wish I had...", the question is, do you? Take all life offers and take risks. The safe road isn't always rewarding, or rewarding as much.
Have a great night, each and every one of you who read this.

1 comment:

Lora said...

BTW you are off to a very nice blogging start. It looks like you are doing it like you do all that you do, with gusto!