Monday, January 30, 2006

Shorts!!!!!!



January 30th, and I rode about 50 miles in shorts!!!!!! For those of you not from here, this never happens. Until today. Ok, so it was about maybe 55-60 in the sun, and about 50 in the shade, but damnit, I was going to ride without tights. I did, and it was a good plan, until the sun took an early leave of his duties and went behind some clouds. Then the mercury dropped like a rock, I was riding home along icy streams, and brrrrr...

But I rode in shorts!!!! I even got a slight burn on my legs! Cool. The tan never really goes, but it's way better now. Goofy tan lines are here to stay!!!

Ok, so I've decided to throw a few pics up every now and then here at my little blog. What we have here is a pic of the Ashokan Reservoir aerator from a few years ago, and Mohonk Mountain house from some back road I discovered riding. Went back when the pic I had imagined was there and shot it. Only had to wait a few months for the hay, weather, etc. I'm a patient photographer...

No comments: