Monday, January 23, 2006

Time for a style shift...

Yeeeaaahhh, you heard it. decided to change my style. Not to follow style trends or be in style, mind you. No, no, no. None of that. Anyway, after working jobs where a t-shirt and jeans got you through for a chunk of my life, I decided to start building my collection of button down shirts, dress pants, (not ties, yet, anyone who knows me knows that area is covered) and some shoes. Throw in some suits and different style jeans and it's a new me. No, that can't happen.

Anyway, that's the big excitement in my life. Oh, yeah, and we had a decent snowstorm here after a great sunny day Sunday. Welcome to the Northeast. Thankfully I got a nice ride in yesterday. Minnewaska, Mohonk, back home. Easy pace, shake down the bike after some tweaking, all perfect. Mind you I was going easy to not strain my knees due to a lack of climbing as of yet, and really because I couldn't go any faster if I had to. First race is Sunday, March 5th or 6th. Good stuff. From then on you'll be hearing of my exploits all over the East at races, and probably lots of pics somewhere since I always have my cameras with me.

Speaking of cameras, I bought a second set of batteries so I could always have a set charged and in my digital camera. I had them in my nightstand, then I couldn't find them. Ummmm, never mind, I just remembered where I put them. Twenty four hours after beginning to look for them. Get used to it, this is how my life works.

Hmmm, what else? Ok, I have a girlfriend kind of. She's wonderful but our schedules don't really match up all that well, and there's about 40 miles seperating us. Gotta work on that. I have lots of other friends who are girls/women, but I think they just feel sorry for me since I see my bike more than any other thing in the world. Most stable relationship I've ever had...

Look at that! A few paragraphs that have absolutely no intrinsic value whatsoever!!!! Good news is I hopefully somewhat entertained you for awhile.

No comments: