Sunday, January 22, 2006

Well here I am...

Yup. I'm a blogger now. The excitement is killing all of you, I can feel it. So, why am I here, you ask? Ok, you probably didn't ask because you're probably more concerned with the bag of microwave popcorn in your cabinet than reading my lame ramblings. I'll give you the short version. A great friend from my past has a blog. Very entertaining, and informative, too. So I decided that I could do it, too. Plus, maybe at least one of you (of the 3 who will read this diatribe) will be mildly amused.

So, what am I to talk about? I'll keep you up to date on my admittedly bizarre life. Keep in mind my life's motto and theme is "I can't make this stuff up, but you won't believe it...". With that, you'll read about my cycling adventures, my crazed dating life, maybe you'll see a few pics along the way, and once in awhile I'll rant on about something.

Ok, fasten your safety belts, you're in for a hell of a ride...

1 comment:

BDiddy said...

I am intrigued....