Wednesday, March 08, 2006

This sleep thing is so overrated

I fell asleep for about 20 minutes earlier, then decided to do something about my lameness and got my bike out of the car finally. Figuring it was already in my hands, I went downstairs and set it up on the trainer, cleaned it, and actually rode. I figure I can use another big $10 next Sunday!! Anyway, I took a shower, came back upstairs and got in bed. Next thing I know, it's 445 and I can't sleep, so I decided to punish myself for not winning more than $10 and went back on the bike. Now I'm relaxing until I get ready for work. And I feel great. A little rubbery, but great.

So now I need to actually plan ahead for a few months. Not like I'm a rabbit (welllll...) living day to day, but I actually have a budget and limitations. So, unless I win the lottery which requires me to play it, I have to be more creative. Ebay. Time to streamline more of my life. What have I that hasn't been used or looked at in a year? This could be fun...

And though I'm rubbery right now, I'm still smiling, and I've been mystified by a woman in an indescribably good way...

No comments: