Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Do I ever give up?

No. Never. Impossible. I'm just going to post until I wear out my keyboard. At which time I'll get out my spare keyboard. yup, I have a spare keyboard. Plus a whole spare computer...

I was cleaning Horse (the green bike) and looked at my computer on my bike (my god this guy has them everywhere) and saw I went 48.7 mph down the west slope of Mohonk Mountain. Not bad considering I had to slow up for the van I was catching, and the road was covered with sand from the plows. Life on the edge...

Funny how we all have our problems, and how they're all major to each of us. It's all perspective, I guess. Not sure what my problems are, though. How's that for a switch? I mean, what some may consider a problem I see as bonuses. No girlfriend. Bonus, but a double edged one. Not much money per se. Keeps my life simple, I buy what I need, and treat myself sometimes to something I really want once in awhile. Ok, that's all I can come up with. I'm about to pass out since I'm totally relaxed after dinner. Plus, I've had that Ashley Judd/Hugh Jackman movie on which kills me. (Chick flick, I know, but Hugh is so cool in it. all my married and coupled friends point to his character and say "see, you're like him without the smoking, that's why you're perpetually single". Mental note, need new friends...) So I'm pretty mellowed out. Time for bed. If those two monster cats of mine will get out of the way...

No comments: