Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hey wow

I've seen so many of these 4 letter abbreviations kicking on the web I decided to see what the hell they mean. Well, after a blueribbon panel of experts (2 cats, a stuffed moose named Marion, and a bike named Horse) and I endeavored to research this, I took a variety of tests, and each and every one of them said I was an ENTP. Since I'm so non-versed in this stuff, I'm inclined to believe it. Anyone who knows me or feels they have a read on me from my posts, feel free to comment.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Funny thing, last time I posted I was going to ask you if you knew your MBTI. I'm a real nerd about them. I didn't give your a lot of thought, but ENTP sounds just about perfect from what I know of you.

Mike said...

Yeah, I had no idea what the heck those letters meant, so I finally had to look them up. Pretty interesting. Especially the part about jobs for me: lawyer (dropped out of pre law with one course to go) photographer (what I'm pursuing now). Also like the part of arguing for sport. Yeah, I'm that guy...